It’s hard to connect games that have no real continuing story but sometimes there is undeniable evidence. So before closing the door to dream world here’s an interesting bit of information. In the Legend of Zelda, Link’s awakening and Super Mario Brothers 2 there is a weird connection. Spoiler Alert! Both the games end with the character waking up, realizing they were dreaming making both their adventures in a dream world. Where this connects comes down to a few key characters. Even though both games are different genres we see several sprites that appear in both. King Wart, Shy Guys and Pokeys.
What does this mean? In some way it means these enemies could all originate from the same place, this dream world. It could also mean that Nintendo Video game characters all dream into the same realm… hmm… weird…
One more thing, If this little fun fact wasn’t enough. There’s another few characters that make a cameo in LoZ, Link’s Awakening:
Kirby and Gordo. If you think this doesn’t fit that pattern think again. Where do most of the Kirby games take place… Dream Land. So, Is dream land really Subcon? Does Kirby live in the dreams of other Nintendo characters? I wonder if we’ll see king wart in Mario & Luigi RPG, Dream Team?
So many questions! so little continuity!
- coleptile likes this
- wings-of-may reblogged this from coleptile
- coleptile reblogged this from funhaversclub
- luckysnakeeyes likes this
- tambre reblogged this from manicsocratic
- manicsocratic reblogged this from funhaversclub
- thecrystaldoctor likes this
- starkcoyote reblogged this from 2wild1asdf
- 2wild1asdf likes this
- cris-dibujante likes this
- pokefang reblogged this from funhaversclub
- brendaniscool likes this
- brendaniscool reblogged this from the-legend-of-goober
- smaug-mas likes this
- the-legend-of-goober reblogged this from funhaversclub
- the-legend-of-goober likes this
- who-is-jeremy reblogged this from funhaversclub
- funhaversclub posted this